Muay Thai Program at Fenix BJJ in Lowell
I would love to announce that I will be teaching Muay Thai at Fenix BJJ Lowell on Tuesday and Thursday starting in September.
I am very open to everybody there and happy to share what I have with those who show up in the class. This opportunity would be a great step to build a good relationship between Sityodtong Boston and Fenix BJJ.
KICKBOXING IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL “CARDIO KICKBOXING” CLASS, IT’S A PROGRAM DESIGNED AS A HOLISTIC SOLUTION TO PUSH YOU TO YOUR PERSONAL BEST. THE MARTIAL ARTS STYLE OF KICKBOXING BLENDS WITH OTHER BODY WEIGHT AND CARDIOVASCULAR EXERCISES TO IMPROVE STRENGTH, AEROBIC FITNESS, SPEED, FLEXIBILITY, COORDINATION AND BALANCE… A REAL FULL-BODY KNOCKOUT!
- IMPROVE STUDENTS OVERALL KICKBOXING KNOWLEDGE
- HELP STUDENTS BUILD MORE COMPLETE GAME
- ATTACKS AND DEFENSES FROM EVERY POSITION
- CORE CONCEPTS AND IDEAS
- SITUATIONAL & LIVE SPARRING
- QUESTION & ANSWER SESSIONS
- Aug 31, 2014 Traveled a Unique Path to UFC Debut at Fight Night 50
- Sep 7, 2014 UFC Fight Night 50 Sponsorship
- Nov 24, 2014 UFC Fight Night 59 in Boston
- Jan 1, 2016 Happy New Year 2016
- Jan 8, 2016 Legacy Fighting Championship 51
- Jan 18, 2016 Tateki's Fighting Expedition
- Jan 23, 2016 The Total Human Optimization
- Feb 6, 2016 Legacy 51
- Jul 29, 2016 Pancrase 280
- Sep 11, 2016 Pancrase 280 Fight Result
- Nov 13, 2016 Cats out of the "pads" !
- Dec 26, 2016 Let's Burn Off
- Jan 30, 2017 Pancrase 285
- Mar 13, 2017 Pancrase 285 Post Fight
- Sep 11, 2017 Shoulder surgery
- Sep 19, 2017 How to Achieve a Lifetime of Sustained Peak Performance
- Apr 17, 2018 Own the Day, Own Your Life