Tateki Matsuda pounds out Joe Pearson in first round
With UFC President Dana White looking on just feet away from him, Tateki Matsudadid his best to make sure his former boss knew he wanted back in the big show. Matsuda, in a 130-pound catchweight fight, stayed out of Joe Peason's early submission attempts, then got him to the canvas along the cage late in the first round. From there, Matsuda took over and started pounding away until Pearson couldn’t take any more. With just 11 seconds left in the first frame, Pearson had to tap out to the strikes, giving “Tech” the submission win. Matsuda (12-7) won his second straight after being released from the UFC on a two-fight skid. Pearson (45-26-1) lost for the third straight time, all in the first round.
These are my fight banner and Fight shorts for Legacy 51. I really appreciate for support at away fight. I will never forget that those companies fought together. For my fans, please check them out for their services and products.
Waymark Wealth Management ■http://www.waymarkwealth.com/
- Aug 31, 2014 Traveled a Unique Path to UFC Debut at Fight Night 50
- Sep 7, 2014 UFC Fight Night 50 Sponsorship
- Nov 24, 2014 UFC Fight Night 59 in Boston
- Jan 1, 2016 Happy New Year 2016
- Jan 8, 2016 Legacy Fighting Championship 51
- Jan 18, 2016 Tateki's Fighting Expedition
- Jan 23, 2016 The Total Human Optimization
- Feb 6, 2016 Legacy 51
- Jul 29, 2016 Fight Announcement Pancrase 280
- Sep 11, 2016 Pancrase 280
- Nov 13, 2016 Cats out of the "pads" !
- Dec 26, 2016 Let's Burn Off
- Jan 30, 2017 Fight Announcement Pancrase 285
- Mar 13, 2017 Pancrase 285
- Sep 11, 2017 Shoulder surgery
- Sep 19, 2017 How to Achieve a Lifetime of Sustained Peak Performance