Linguine alle Vongole Bianco
- 5 oz of pasta
- olive oil 2 table spoon
- 2,3 pieces of garlic
- a little bit of italian parsley
- a half cup of white wine
- butter tea spoon
- a half pound of clam
- a half cup of broth or boiling water for pasta
1: Soak clam in cold water for a half day to drain sand out
2: When you boil pasta, you should use a big pod and a lot of water. Pasta should be ready at the same time as sauce is cooked. The timing is very important. If you feel difficult, lets get sauce done first, and then mix al dente pasta with its sauce.
3: Add olive oil and chopped garlic into the pan, and then stir fly with low heat. Be carefull of burning garlic. When garlic gets right brown, toss clam into the pan.
4: Cook clam with garlic oil. When the temperature gets to the highest, flambe clam with white wine and make fire! wow! Put a cover over the pan and steam until clam opens up its shell.
5: After you make sure that clams are cooked, add butter and broth. If you want to enjoy seafood flavor, just add build water for pasta.
6: Add boiled pasta to the sauce and cook for about 1 minute. The sauce gets slight as cooking. This is called emulsification.Add salt if you need.
7: Add parsley for topping or whatever you want, such as garlic tips.
I personally prefer bianco more than rosso. Pasta al dente means that has been cooked so as to be firm but not hard. Usually, 1 minute before its direction.
Regular pasta should be taken out 1 minute before regular cook time.
Soup pasta should be taken out 2,3 minutes before, and cook pasta in the soup sauce until al dente
- Mar 18, 2012 Linguine alle Vongole Bianco
- Mar 19, 2012 Linguine alle Vongole Rosso
- Mar 28, 2012 Luxury Seafood with Tomato Cream Pasta
- Mar 28, 2012 Squid and Sea Urchin with Lemon Pasta
- May 9, 2012 Risotto di Vongole e Fungi
- May 15, 2012 Carbonara
- May 20, 2012 Spring Vegetable with Cream sauce Pasta
- Jun 4, 2012 Homemade Sangria
- Jun 6, 2012 Spaghetti alla Puttanesca
- Jun 16, 2012 Bolognese with Eggplant
- Jun 16, 2012 Ragu alla Bolognese
- Jul 19, 2012 Lobster Pasta with Tomato Cream Pasta
- Jul 26, 2012 Black ink Pasta with Shrimp and Scallop
- Sep 6, 2012 Shrimp and Eggplant with Spicy tomato
- Sep 7, 2012 Lemon Garlic Pasta with Chicken, Red and Green
- Sep 12, 2012 Pulpo a la Gallega
- Sep 22, 2012 Pate de Fois
- Nov 11, 2012 Pumpkin Carbonara
- Feb 3, 2014 Choux farci au Saumon (Salmon stuffed Cabbage)
- May 8, 2014 Crystal Clear Ramen
- May 15, 2014 Beef achilles
- May 27, 2014 Summer Vegetables Curry
- Jun 9, 2014 Monkfish Risotto
- Jun 16, 2014 Caramelized Pork belly
- Aug 18, 2014 Duck is the best
- Sep 15, 2014 Duck Again!
- Oct 17, 2014 Atelierkitchen Zen
- Jan 14, 2016 Zucchini Pasta
- Jan 21, 2016 Galette for Cheat Meal
- Feb 9, 2016 Atelierkitchen Zen 3
- Feb 21, 2016 Ratatouille
- Feb 24, 2016 COTELETTES D'AGNEAU
- Mar 18, 2016 Detox Pasta
- Mar 27, 2016 Gluten Free Challenge 3
- Apr 14, 2016 Sauerkraut
- Apr 16, 2016 Potée
- Apr 21, 2016 Intermittent Fasting
- Apr 28, 2016 Spaghetti Squash
- May 6, 2016 Gluten Free Challenge 4
- May 22, 2016 Le Fromage de Tête
- Jul 1, 2016 Paleo Friendly Plate
- Jul 3, 2016 Meatless Meatball
- Jul 16, 2016 Opus One 2008
- Sep 20, 2016 Lapin Braisé à la Bière
- Oct 16, 2016 Gibier and Bordeaux
- Dec 9, 2016 Beaujolais nouveau & Venison
- Jan 7, 2017 Venison Steak