I will keep my head up and work on what I can do right now. I believe in myself as you guys do. Will keep you guys posted my rehab life.
Lastly, even though I can't make myself it to the cage, some sponsors are still supporting me. I am such a well reviewed guy. Please kindly keep your eyes on my come back.
I deeply apologize for being quiet on social media and I know many of my fans are following me and catch up with what's going on with me.
I was pulled out from a fight in Japan due to serious injury during fight camp. This is the first time to cancel my scheduled bout in my professional career.
Surgical treatment is needed to come back 100% and it has been very rough time for me. I have been busy to see physical therapist, chiropractor and orthopedic doctor. Eventually, I got second opinion and got a surgery yesterday after chasing with so many possibilities.
- Aug 31, 2014 Traveled a Unique Path to UFC Debut at Fight Night 50
- Sep 7, 2014 UFC Fight Night 50 Sponsorship
- Nov 24, 2014 UFC Fight Night 59 in Boston
- Jan 1, 2016 Happy New Year 2016
- Jan 8, 2016 Legacy Fighting Championship 51
- Jan 18, 2016 Tateki's Fighting Expedition
- Jan 23, 2016 The Total Human Optimization
- Feb 6, 2016 Legacy 51
- Jul 29, 2016 Fight Announcement Pancrase 280
- Sep 11, 2016 Pancrase 280
- Nov 13, 2016 Cats out of the "pads" !
- Dec 26, 2016 Let's Burn Off
- Jan 30, 2017 Fight Announcement Pancrase 285
- Mar 13, 2017 Pancrase 285
- Sep 11, 2017 Shoulder surgery
- Sep 19, 2017 How to Achieve a Lifetime of Sustained Peak Performance