Tateki is fighting for the main event at Cage Titans XXVI on November 7th (Sat)
The card will be headlined by a double Main Event with the first half being Tateki Matsuda taking on Johnny ‘Cupcakes’ Campbell. Adding to the intrigue of the match-up is that fact that these two fought before over 3 years ago back on Cage Titans 8. At the time, Campbell was just an up and comer while Matsuda was a seasoned pro and they battled it out over 5 rounds for the Cage Titans 135lb title. Matsuda edged out the decision that night and later went on to the The Ultimate Fighter show and the UFC, as Campbell continued fighting locally rattling off entertaining wins. Matsuda now having been to the big show before is hoping that a win here will project him right back, while Campbell is right on the cusp of getting there and if he can pull out the victory, it may be that final push he needs.
- Aug 31, 2014 Traveled a Unique Path to UFC Debut at Fight Night 50
- Sep 7, 2014 UFC Fight Night 50 Sponsorship
- Nov 24, 2014 UFC Fight Night 59 in Boston
- Jan 1, 2016 Happy New Year 2016
- Jan 8, 2016 Legacy Fighting Championship 51
- Jan 18, 2016 Tateki's Fighting Expedition
- Jan 23, 2016 The Total Human Optimization
- Feb 6, 2016 Legacy 51
- Jul 29, 2016 Pancrase 280
- Sep 11, 2016 Pancrase 280 Fight Result
- Nov 13, 2016 Cats out of the "pads" !
- Dec 26, 2016 Let's Burn Off
- Jan 30, 2017 Pancrase 285