TECH by Champion
Ever wonder what that well-dressed guys or girls at the gym was rocking that made them look so stylish even while they were sweating? There’s a solid chance the answer is: Champion. Champion is one of the premier brand names in athletic apparel for good reason: they make well-constructed, comfortable, and attractive articles from T-shirts to sweatshirts, and more.
I would like to introduce Tech Mirror Hoodie by Champion! In collaboration with Champion, this pullover hoodie is detailed with a mirror Tech logo at the centre chest comes with a great fit and classic Champion logo on left sleeve.
this is bound to keep yourself comfortable whether doing sport or hanging out.
Great sweatshirt. Fits as expected. Looks good on. It fits perfectly. It's almost all cotton, doesn't pill, and is warm. It's easy to get on and off, and the cuffs on the sleeves are perfect.
Champion is an institution. The American heritage brand established by the Feinloom brothers in 1919 in Rochester, New York, was here with an eye on quality athletic garments long before sportswear was ever considered fashionable.
Throughout the ’60s to most of the ’90s, brands like Nike, adidas, and Reebok, weren’t seen at all on the courts and fields—rather, Champion was the sole brand outfitting the NCAA, later supplying the NFL in the ’70s and the NBA in the ’90s.
The redesigned logo, the now familiar “C” mark appeared for the first time and it was affixed from then on to the left sleeve of the sweatshirt. This logo and positioning would become synonymous with Champion.
REVERSE WEAVE — HISTORY
Since its birth in 1934, it continues to be loved widely as apioneer of the sweatshirt, as a timeless classic Champion.
The meaning of Reverse Weave comes from the the object to alleviate the sweatshrinks in the vertical direction, so Champion moves the fabric in the transverse direction.
The idea of the Reverse Weave came from the American coaches of the 40s in order to be able to wash the uniforms of their athletes all together without the risk of damaging them. That’s why to avoid horizontal shrinkage, the fiber fleece is turned upright at the time of creation, hence the name Reverse Weave.
To avoid shrinkage instead in the opposite direction all Reverse Weave sweatshirts, are characterized by the two side panels on the sides. Even cuffs, neck and bottom of the sweatshirts Reverse Weave have the same characteristic of the inserts in order to avoid the dispersion of heat during and after training, keeping the freedom of movement.
REVERSE WEAVE — THE PATENT
In 1938 we saw the initiation of the Patent Application Process in order to certificate and validate the revolutionary and technical procedure called Reverse Weave. The process was only finalized almost fifteen years later in 1952.
During the 1960’s Champion entered into an intensive licensing program, which started with the National College Athletic Association (NCAA) and expanded in the 1970’s with a partnership with the National Football League (NFL).
Champion became famous for creating one of the most important athletic garments of the 20th century, the Hooded Sweatshirt. The hooded sweatshirt was designed and developed for practical reasons and was first introduced as a warm up or “sideline” garment for athletes to wear in-between game time or practice sessions.
Champion transcended what it meant to be an athletic brand by becoming the first Company to produce the Double Sided (or reversible) T-Shirt and the first to develop and manufacture a “Breathable” Nylon Mesh fabric, that would go on to become the staple fabric for basketball Uniforms across the Globe.
Champion further strengthened its position at the forefront of American sport by acquiring the exclusive rights to be the official outfitter of all 27 teams of the National Basketball Association (NBA). This was a golden era for the NBA and this partnership established Champion as the authentic and “go to” Brand for all authentic on court and off court merchandise for the NBA.
Today, many NBA enthusiasts and collectors still hone in on iconic Champion pieces from the 90’s, such was the importance and nostalgia of this decade in the sport of Basketball.
Champion were the official outfitter for the first and arguably the best ever USA Dream Team at the historical Olympics in Barcelona, Spain. The Dream Team went on to win the Gold Medal and this helped Champion establish their reputation as an Authentic, Athletic, Apparel brand in Europe.
To mark the 60th Anniversary of the year when they first patented the Reverse Weave Sweatshirt, Champion relaunched this legendary product in Europe. This also coincided with the increase in demand from key opinion formers, early adopters and fashion savvy consumers who were being influenced by the music and streetwear culture of the 1990’s.
The original, heavyweight and understated line of Sweatshirts, Tee Shirts, Sweatpants and Shorts, all bearing the iconic Champion “C” logo, were introduced to a new generation of consumers proving yet again that there can be many contenders, but only one Champion.
- Japan 4
- Private 6
- Jul 26, 2015 Rio 1 -Rescued a wild bird-
- Aug 2, 2015 Rio 2 -Fledge?-
- Sep 17, 2015 Rio 3 -Showering Flying Surfing-
- Oct 24, 2015 Rio 4 -Pecking everything-
- Dec 27, 2015 Rio 5 -Lazy Sunday-
- Mar 3, 2016 Rio 6 -Like a Cat-
- Apr 6, 2016 Rio 7 -Dust bath on my head-
- May 19, 2016 Rio 8 -Deep Sleep-
- May 29, 2016 Rio 9 -Nail Salon by Tateki-
- Jul 5, 2016 Rio 10 -Reading with Rio-
- Sep 25, 2016 Rio 11 -Life with Rio-
- Nov 17, 2016 Rio 12 -Cage Free-
- Nov 27, 2016 Rio 13 -Recovery Day-
- Apr 21, 2017 Rio 14 -Hot and Cold-
- Sketch 2
- Aug 31, 2014 Traveled a Unique Path to UFC Debut at Fight Night 50
- Sep 7, 2014 UFC Fight Night 50 Sponsorship
- Nov 24, 2014 UFC Fight Night 59 in Boston
- Jan 19, 2015 UFC Fight Night 59 Sponsorship
- Sep 1, 2015 Muay Thai Program at Fenix BJJ in Lowell
- Nov 8, 2015 Titans XXVI
- Jan 1, 2016 Happy New Year 2016
- Jan 8, 2016 Legacy Fighting Championship 51
- Jan 18, 2016 Tateki's Fighting Expedition
- Jan 23, 2016 The Total Human Optimization
- Feb 6, 2016 Legacy 51
- Jul 29, 2016 Fight Announcement Pancrase 280
- Sep 11, 2016 Pancrase 280
- Nov 13, 2016 Cats out of the "pads" !
- Dec 26, 2016 Let's Burn Off
- Jan 30, 2017 Fight Announcement Pancrase 285
- Mar 13, 2017 Pancrase 285
- Sep 11, 2017 Shoulder surgery
- Sep 19, 2017 How to Achieve a Lifetime of Sustained Peak Performance
- Apr 17, 2018 Own the Day, Own Your Life
- May 8, 2018 Fight Announcement Pancrase 297
- Jul 2, 2018 Pancrase 297
- Sep 8, 2018 TB12 VIBRATING PLIABILITY ROLLER
- Oct 6, 2018 Lessons
- Jan 1, 2019 Fight Announcement CES 54
- Jan 20, 2019 CES 54
- Mar 30, 2019 TECH by Champion
- Jun 23, 2019 Fight Announcement CES 57
- Jul 27, 2019 CES 57
- Aug 16, 2019 TB12 Vibrating Pliability Sphere
- Biohacking 2
- Coffee 2
- Injury 8
- Nutrition 2
- Sep 11, 2016 REhydration Process
- Rehabilitation 8
Strength & Conditioning
- Jun 20, 2014 MMA Fight Prep 1
- Jun 21, 2014 MMA Fight Prep 2
- Jun 23, 2014 MMA Fight Prep 3
- Jun 23, 2014 MMA Fight Prep 4
- Jun 24, 2014 MMA Fight Prep 5
- Aug 27, 2014 Hit some Swings
- Feb 10, 2015 No Season for MMA Fighters
- Apr 10, 2015 Random Day of my Training
- May 29, 2015 Dropping a Weight Class
- Feb 21, 2016 Conditioning during Fight Week
- Aug 13, 2016 SFG Level 1 Test
- Supplement 3
- May 12, 2019 Pichania
- Mar 29, 2019 Probiotic Sour Soup
- Feb 14, 2019 Uni carbonara
- Jan 31, 2019 Faisan rôti
- Nov 23, 2018 Thanksgiving 2018
- Oct 22, 2018 Short Rib or Vegan Bolognese
- Jun 18, 2018 Meatless Monday
- May 5, 2018 Venison Medley
- Jan 31, 2018 Beef tongue
- Jan 1, 2018 New year 2018
- Dec 25, 2017 Cassoulet
- Nov 20, 2017 Fermented Foods
- Sep 2, 2017 Crépinette
- Jul 16, 2017 Sourdough Bread
- May 7, 2017 Kombucha Challenge
- Apr 28, 2017 Keto Meal Ideas
- Apr 3, 2017 Miracle Noodles
- Jan 31, 2017 Braised lamb belly
- Jan 7, 2017 Venison Steak
- Dec 9, 2016 Beaujolais nouveau & Venison
- Oct 16, 2016 Gibier and Bordeaux
- Sep 20, 2016 Lapin Braisé à la Bière
- Jul 16, 2016 Opus One 2008
- Jul 3, 2016 Meatless Meatball
- Jul 1, 2016 Paleo Friendly Plate
- May 22, 2016 Le Fromage de Tête
- May 6, 2016 Gluten Free Challenge 4
- Apr 28, 2016 Spaghetti Squash
- Apr 21, 2016 Intermittent Fasting
- Apr 16, 2016 Potée
- Apr 14, 2016 Sauerkraut
- Mar 27, 2016 Gluten Free Challenge 3
- Mar 18, 2016 Detox Pasta
- Feb 21, 2016 Ratatouille
- Feb 9, 2016 Atelierkitchen Zen 3
- Jan 21, 2016 Galette for Cheat Meal
- Jan 14, 2016 Zucchini Pasta
- May 24, 2015 Osso Bucco lamb shank
- May 7, 2015 Paella de Quinoa
- Apr 7, 2015 Gluten Free Challenge 2
- Mar 31, 2015 Gluten Free Challenge
- Mar 17, 2015 Atelierkitchen Zen 2
- Mar 11, 2015 Fegatto di Vittello al burro all'aglio
- Oct 17, 2014 Atelierkitchen Zen
- Sep 15, 2014 Duck Again!
- Aug 18, 2014 Duck is the best
- Jun 16, 2014 Caramelized Pork belly
- Jun 9, 2014 Monkfish Risotto
- May 27, 2014 Summer Vegetables Curry
- May 8, 2014 Crystal Clear Ramen
- Feb 3, 2014 Choux farci au Saumon (Salmon stuffed Cabbage)
- Jun 13, 2013 Chicken with Avocado Pesto
- Apr 1, 2013 Manitas de cerdo guisadas
- Mar 20, 2013 Fiber Madness Marinara Sauce
- Nov 11, 2012 Pumpkin Carbonara
- Sep 22, 2012 Pate de Fois
- Sep 12, 2012 Pulpo a la Gallega
- Sep 7, 2012 Lemon Garlic Pasta with Chicken, Red and Green
- Sep 6, 2012 Shrimp and Eggplant with Spicy tomato
- Jul 26, 2012 Black ink Pasta with Shrimp and Scallop
- Jul 19, 2012 Lobster Pasta with Tomato Cream Pasta
- Jun 16, 2012 Ragu alla Bolognese
- Jun 16, 2012 Bolognese with Eggplant
- Jun 6, 2012 Spaghetti alla Puttanesca
- Jun 4, 2012 Homemade Sangria
- May 20, 2012 Spring Vegetable with Cream sauce Pasta
- May 15, 2012 Carbonara
- May 9, 2012 Risotto di Vongole e Fungi
- Mar 28, 2012 Squid and Sea Urchin with Lemon Pasta
- Mar 28, 2012 Luxury Seafood with Tomato Cream Pasta
- Mar 19, 2012 Linguine alle Vongole Rosso
- Mar 18, 2012 Linguine alle Vongole Bianco