Lightly fried eggplant and shrimp with spicy tomato sauce boosted our appetite. I love sourness from tomato. The best tomatoes have a good balance of acidity and sweetness with neither dominating. What a great weekend dinner! One of my students asked me for private dinner, so I did it! I had a huge kitchen space and equipment. I really enjoyed cooking for my people.
If there is one dish that characterizes Mediterranean summer food, it is Ratatouille., it’s also a delicious dish that originates from Provence, South of France! It came to exist over centuries of vegetables foreign to the region making their way to France, and French chefs doing the rest of the work.
A great vegetarian dish, especially if you are following a Mediterranean diet. It is high in fiber and provides plenty of essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. If you're not a vegetarian, enjoy this as a side dish with lamb, venison, or game birds like pheasant or duck.
Ratatouille came out really good. Since short time for cooking, made bunches of thin layers. Warm veges made us ready for rest of food.
Lamb shank came out nice and rich flavor. It wasn't too heavy at all. Mouthwatering dish made my night. I'm so glad people enjoyed my food. It can be very fatty. Before you begin cooking them, cut off and discard as much of the opaque white fat as you can. I sometimes also loosen or remove the silverskin that surrounds the muscles, although removing too much of it will cause the shank to fall apart. After cooking, be sure to skim off as much of the liquid fat as you can before serving. A little fat is ok, but too much will ruin the balance of full course meal.
This would have to be a favourite on a cold winter’s night. Prepping in the morning and put it on to the slow cooker means that the house is filled with the delicious rich aroma all day.
- Mar 18, 2012 Linguine alle Vongole Bianco
- Mar 19, 2012 Linguine alle Vongole Rosso
- Mar 28, 2012 Luxury Seafood with Tomato Cream Pasta
- Mar 28, 2012 Squid and Sea Urchin with Lemon Pasta
- May 9, 2012 Risotto di Vongole e Fungi
- May 15, 2012 Carbonara
- May 20, 2012 Spring Vegetable with Cream sauce Pasta
- Jun 4, 2012 Homemade Sangria
- Jun 6, 2012 Spaghetti alla Puttanesca
- Jun 16, 2012 Bolognese with Eggplant
- Jun 16, 2012 Ragu alla Bolognese
- Jul 19, 2012 Lobster Pasta with Tomato Cream Pasta
- Jul 26, 2012 Black ink Pasta with Shrimp and Scallop
- Sep 6, 2012 Shrimp and Eggplant with Spicy tomato
- Sep 7, 2012 Lemon Garlic Pasta with Chicken, Red and Green
- Sep 12, 2012 Pulpo a la Gallega
- Sep 22, 2012 Pate de Fois
- Nov 11, 2012 Pumpkin Carbonara
- Feb 3, 2014 Choux farci au Saumon (Salmon stuffed Cabbage)
- May 8, 2014 Crystal Clear Ramen
- May 15, 2014 Beef achilles
- May 27, 2014 Summer Vegetables Curry
- Jun 9, 2014 Monkfish Risotto
- Jun 16, 2014 Caramelized Pork belly
- Aug 18, 2014 Duck is the best
- Sep 15, 2014 Duck Again!
- Oct 17, 2014 Atelierkitchen Zen
- Jan 14, 2016 Zucchini Pasta
- Jan 21, 2016 Galette for Cheat Meal
- Feb 9, 2016 Atelierkitchen Zen 3
- Feb 21, 2016 Ratatouille
- Feb 24, 2016 COTELETTES D'AGNEAU
- Mar 18, 2016 Detox Pasta
- Mar 27, 2016 Gluten Free Challenge 3
- Apr 14, 2016 Sauerkraut
- Apr 16, 2016 Potée
- Apr 21, 2016 Intermittent Fasting
- Apr 28, 2016 Spaghetti Squash
- May 6, 2016 Gluten Free Challenge 4
- May 22, 2016 Le Fromage de Tête
- Jul 1, 2016 Paleo Friendly Plate
- Jul 3, 2016 Meatless Meatball
- Jul 16, 2016 Opus One 2008
- Sep 20, 2016 Lapin Braisé à la Bière
- Oct 16, 2016 Gibier and Bordeaux
- Dec 9, 2016 Beaujolais nouveau & Venison