Luxury Seafood with Tomato Cream Pasta
- 5 oz of pasta
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2,3 pieces of garlic
- a little bit of italian parsley
- a half cup of white wine
- one abalone
- 2,3 pieces of Shrimp
- one cup of tomato sauce
- a little bit of heavy cream
1: Cut into small pieces, and devein unshelled shrimp. Drain water out with kitchen paper and lightly salt and pepper to seafood.
2: When you boil pasta, you should use a big pod and a lot of water. Pasta should be ready at the same time as sauce is cooked. The timing is very important. If you feel difficult, lets get sauce done first, and then mix al dente pasta with its sauce.
3:Lightly crush the garlic clove and heat with the pure olive oil in a large nonreactive sauté pan with a lid over medium heat. When the garlic starts to sizzle, gently shake and tilt the pan so the clove is immersed and sizzling at one side of the pan in a pool of the oil. As the clove starts to turn golden, lay the pan flat on the burner so the oil covers the entire surface. It is important the seafood are dry before adding them to the hot oil to avoid splattering.
4: cook seafood with garlic oil until the surface gets dark brown. When the temperature gets to the highest, flambe seafood with white wine and make fire! wow!
5: Add tomato sauce and cook until sauce gets boiled. Seafood must be cooked by then.
6:Add boiled pasta to the sauce. The sauce gets slight as cooking. This is called emulsification. Add salt if you need, and then a little bit of heavy cream. Make sure not cooking too much because separation happens to cream.
7: add parsley for topping or whatever you want.
This is absolutely luxury pasta.
Sakanaya in Allston provide me with those great ingredients.
Those seafood are sashimi grade, so don't cook too much.
You can cook with butter if you want.
You prepare sauce in a really short time, so watch out for boiling pasta time.
- Mar 18, 2012 Linguine alle Vongole Bianco
- Mar 19, 2012 Linguine alle Vongole Rosso
- Mar 28, 2012 Luxury Seafood with Tomato Cream Pasta
- Mar 28, 2012 Squid and Sea Urchin with Lemon Pasta
- May 9, 2012 Risotto di Vongole e Fungi
- May 15, 2012 Carbonara
- May 20, 2012 Spring Vegetable with Cream sauce Pasta
- Jun 4, 2012 Homemade Sangria
- Jun 6, 2012 Spaghetti alla Puttanesca
- Jun 16, 2012 Bolognese with Eggplant
- Jun 16, 2012 Ragu alla Bolognese
- Jul 19, 2012 Lobster Pasta with Tomato Cream Pasta
- Jul 26, 2012 Black ink Pasta with Shrimp and Scallop
- Sep 6, 2012 Shrimp and Eggplant with Spicy tomato
- Sep 7, 2012 Lemon Garlic Pasta with Chicken, Red and Green
- Sep 12, 2012 Pulpo a la Gallega
- Sep 22, 2012 Pate de Fois
- Nov 11, 2012 Pumpkin Carbonara
- Feb 3, 2014 Choux farci au Saumon (Salmon stuffed Cabbage)
- May 8, 2014 Crystal Clear Ramen
- May 15, 2014 Beef achilles
- May 27, 2014 Summer Vegetables Curry
- Jun 9, 2014 Monkfish Risotto
- Jun 16, 2014 Caramelized Pork belly
- Aug 18, 2014 Duck is the best
- Sep 15, 2014 Duck Again!
- Oct 17, 2014 Atelierkitchen Zen
- Jan 14, 2016 Zucchini Pasta
- Jan 21, 2016 Galette for Cheat Meal
- Feb 9, 2016 Atelierkitchen Zen 3
- Feb 21, 2016 Ratatouille
- Feb 24, 2016 COTELETTES D'AGNEAU
- Mar 18, 2016 Detox Pasta
- Mar 27, 2016 Gluten Free Challenge 3
- Apr 14, 2016 Sauerkraut
- Apr 21, 2016 Intermittent Fasting
- Apr 28, 2016 Spaghetti Squash
- May 6, 2016 Gluten Free Challenge 4
- May 22, 2016 Le Fromage de Tête
- Jul 1, 2016 Paleo Friendly Plate
- Jul 3, 2016 Meatless Meatball
- Jul 16, 2016 Opus One 2008
- Sep 20, 2016 Lapin Braisé à la Bière
- Oct 16, 2016 Gibier and Bordeaux
- Dec 9, 2016 Beaujolais nouveau & Venison
- Jan 7, 2017 Venison Steak