Spring Vegetable with Cream sauce Pasta
- 3.5 oz of pasta
- olive oil 2 table spoon
- 1 piece of garlic
- 2 oz of Panchetta
- Snap beans
- Sweet potato
- a half cup of white
- 2 tbs of grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- half cup of heavy cream
- Black pepper
1: Cut panchetta into 0.2 width piece. Cut spring vegetables into bite-size pieces and wash them with water.
2.When you boil pasta, you should use a big pod and a lot of water. Pasta should be ready at the same time as sauce is cooked. The timing is very important. If you feel difficult, lets get sauce done first, and then mix al dente pasta with its sauce.
3: Add panchetta, olive oil, and into the pan. Then stir fly with low to medium heat until it gets crispy and brown. You might not need oil to prepare panchetta if using teflon-lined pan.
4: cook panchetta until it gets crispy on surface. Add spring vegetables. Make sure you put hard part of vegetable first(it takes longer to get cooked) Then flambe them with white wine and make fire! wow!
5: Make sure you have enough water in the pan. It depends on how you want to make sauce, either thick or smooth. Add heavy cream and once it gets bold, turn to low heat, and then add cheese little by little. Pan sauce gets thicker.
6. Add pasta to the sauce and mix them with spatula well until it gets thicker.
7:add black pepper, EVOO and parmigiano cheese for topping.
Nothing is better than seasonal ingredients.
Spring vegetable is one of my favorites!!
Those ingredients bring natural sweetness to your plates.
I would recommend using smooth cream sauce and short pasta, which get caught with sauce well for those spring veges
You might want asparagus and green piece for other options
- Mar 18, 2012 Linguine alle Vongole Bianco
- Mar 19, 2012 Linguine alle Vongole Rosso
- Mar 28, 2012 Luxury Seafood with Tomato Cream Pasta
- Mar 28, 2012 Squid and Sea Urchin with Lemon Pasta
- May 9, 2012 Risotto di Vongole e Fungi
- May 15, 2012 Carbonara
- May 20, 2012 Spring Vegetable with Cream sauce Pasta
- Jun 4, 2012 Homemade Sangria
- Jun 6, 2012 Spaghetti alla Puttanesca
- Jun 16, 2012 Bolognese with Eggplant
- Jun 16, 2012 Ragu alla Bolognese
- Jul 19, 2012 Lobster Pasta with Tomato Cream Pasta
- Jul 26, 2012 Black ink Pasta with Shrimp and Scallop
- Sep 6, 2012 Shrimp and Eggplant with Spicy tomato
- Sep 7, 2012 Lemon Garlic Pasta with Chicken, Red and Green
- Sep 12, 2012 Pulpo a la Gallega
- Sep 22, 2012 Pate de Fois
- Nov 11, 2012 Pumpkin Carbonara
- Feb 3, 2014 Choux farci au Saumon (Salmon stuffed Cabbage)
- May 8, 2014 Crystal Clear Ramen
- May 15, 2014 Beef achilles
- May 27, 2014 Summer Vegetables Curry
- Jun 9, 2014 Monkfish Risotto
- Jun 16, 2014 Caramelized Pork belly
- Aug 18, 2014 Duck is the best
- Sep 15, 2014 Duck Again!
- Oct 17, 2014 Atelierkitchen Zen
- Jan 14, 2016 Zucchini Pasta
- Jan 21, 2016 Galette for Cheat Meal
- Feb 9, 2016 Atelierkitchen Zen 3
- Feb 21, 2016 Ratatouille
- Feb 24, 2016 COTELETTES D'AGNEAU
- Mar 18, 2016 Detox Pasta
- Mar 27, 2016 Gluten Free Challenge 3
- Apr 14, 2016 Sauerkraut
- Apr 16, 2016 Potée
- Apr 21, 2016 Intermittent Fasting
- Apr 28, 2016 Spaghetti Squash
- May 6, 2016 Gluten Free Challenge 4
- May 22, 2016 Le Fromage de Tête
- Jul 1, 2016 Paleo Friendly Plate
- Jul 3, 2016 Meatless Meatball
- Jul 16, 2016 Opus One 2008
- Sep 20, 2016 Lapin Braisé à la Bière
- Oct 16, 2016 Gibier and Bordeaux
- Dec 9, 2016 Beaujolais nouveau & Venison