Bolognese with Eggplant
- 5 oz of pasta (Rigatoni)
- red chili pepper (as much as you want)
- a little bit of italian parsley
- Parmigiano cheese(topping)
- a half cup of white wine
- 1 tea spoon of cornstarch
- half eggplant
- oil for deep-fly
- A half cup of Bolognese sauce
1:Cut eggplant into big cunks, dust them with salt and leave them for 30 mins. Once water comes out from eggplant, dry it off and deep-fly them with about 400F° oil until surface gets light brown.
2:Once water gets boiled, add a little bit of salt and pasta. Make sure you should use a big pod and a lot of water.
3: Heat a sate pan with high heat, and then put bolognese in the middle of the pan. As soon as you hear the sound of burning, add white wine for flambé.
4: Add deep-flied eggplant and boild water for pasta if it needs to be. sto heat and splinckle sauce with cornstarch (Make sure those get mixed well)
5: pasta with sauce in the pan well. Put chopped parsley for topping and cheese if you want.
Bolognese with eggplant!
What do you think? I think this combination can be as strong as tomato and basil.
You better enjoy red wine with this dish!
You can use heavy cream instead of chefs for topping if you like.
Make sure that you don't make deep-flied eggplant too oily because that make everything worse.
If you think about calories and fat intake, prepare eggplant in the oven with 400
The point is drain water out from inside of eggplant and absorb flavor from sauce when it mixed with sauce.
I hope you enjoy:)
- Mar 18, 2012 Linguine alle Vongole Bianco
- Mar 19, 2012 Linguine alle Vongole Rosso
- Mar 28, 2012 Luxury Seafood with Tomato Cream Pasta
- Mar 28, 2012 Squid and Sea Urchin with Lemon Pasta
- May 9, 2012 Risotto di Vongole e Fungi
- May 15, 2012 Carbonara
- May 20, 2012 Spring Vegetable with Cream sauce Pasta
- Jun 4, 2012 Homemade Sangria
- Jun 6, 2012 Spaghetti alla Puttanesca
- Jun 16, 2012 Bolognese with Eggplant
- Jun 16, 2012 Ragu alla Bolognese
- Jul 19, 2012 Lobster Pasta with Tomato Cream Pasta
- Jul 26, 2012 Black ink Pasta with Shrimp and Scallop
- Sep 6, 2012 Shrimp and Eggplant with Spicy tomato
- Sep 7, 2012 Lemon Garlic Pasta with Chicken, Red and Green
- Sep 12, 2012 Pulpo a la Gallega
- Sep 22, 2012 Pate de Fois
- Nov 11, 2012 Pumpkin Carbonara
- Feb 3, 2014 Choux farci au Saumon (Salmon stuffed Cabbage)
- May 8, 2014 Crystal Clear Ramen
- May 15, 2014 Beef achilles
- May 27, 2014 Summer Vegetables Curry
- Jun 9, 2014 Monkfish Risotto
- Jun 16, 2014 Caramelized Pork belly
- Aug 18, 2014 Duck is the best
- Sep 15, 2014 Duck Again!
- Oct 17, 2014 Atelierkitchen Zen
- Jan 14, 2016 Zucchini Pasta
- Jan 21, 2016 Galette for Cheat Meal
- Feb 9, 2016 Atelierkitchen Zen 3
- Feb 21, 2016 Ratatouille
- Feb 24, 2016 COTELETTES D'AGNEAU
- Mar 18, 2016 Detox Pasta
- Mar 27, 2016 Gluten Free Challenge 3
- Apr 14, 2016 Sauerkraut
- Apr 16, 2016 Potée
- Apr 21, 2016 Intermittent Fasting
- Apr 28, 2016 Spaghetti Squash
- May 6, 2016 Gluten Free Challenge 4
- May 22, 2016 Le Fromage de Tête
- Jul 1, 2016 Paleo Friendly Plate
- Jul 3, 2016 Meatless Meatball
- Jul 16, 2016 Opus One 2008
- Sep 20, 2016 Lapin Braisé à la Bière
- Oct 16, 2016 Gibier and Bordeaux
- Dec 9, 2016 Beaujolais nouveau & Venison
- Jan 7, 2017 Venison Steak